»

Friday, September 16, 2011

What's in a bag?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm not sure about the rest of you but my DSLR is attached to my hip, this camera goes almost everywhere with me.  I have searched and searched the vast netherlands of the internet to find a *CUTE* chic ladies camera bag. Have you all noticed that every bag you come across is rugged and black and just UMPH, so underwhelming..... Well ladies...... feast your eyes on this.......

This is the most delicious bag.... (Could be because I LOVE the color pink) but really, look at all that space, and those pockets.... This is a bag that you can take with you anywhere and use it not only as your camera bag but also a mini purse..... I literally started drooling when I saw this bag so of course in true Natalie fashion I head over to the website to order mine with express shipping because I can not wait the 5-7 business days only to find out this bag is not in stock anymore. I was so sad but soon realized they had some just as adorable bags.... I just placed my order for the Rose bag in Raspberry and yes, I did pay extra for expedited shipping. I can not wait until this cute little baby arrives on my doorstep with a shipping label addressed to me!!!!!!!!!!! I will record a video of the grand unveiling when it arrives.

Until then, if you would like to own one of these just for the ladies ultra cute multipurpose camera bags head on over to http://www.jototes.com and order one for yourself because ladies, this one is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

~Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment